1 Click Move goal is very simple - to sell your home for the highest possible price in the shortest possible time, and we have a great track-record of achieving precisely that for hundreds of delighted clients.
1 Click Move put together a made-to-measure advertising campaign and ensure your home features in the local newspapers and on all the major property websites. Yet our service includes much more than simply marketing your property. From the moment your home goes on the market we’ll provide regular reviews so you always know where your property is being advertised, how many enquiries we’ve received, and what we’re planning to do next. When we find a buyer we’ll liaise with your mortgage broker, your solicitor and your surveyor, and if necessary, give them all a friendly nudge to make sure everything runs on schedule. In fact we’ll hold your hand every step of the way and do whatever it takes to make selling your home as straightforward and stress-free as possible.
No sale, no fee
Most estate agents work on the “ready, willing and able” principle, which means that if they find you a buyer, but you pull out before the sale completes, you’ll be liable to pay their full commission. We don’t think that’s fair, so we only charge commission once you’ve sold your home. It’s one less thing to worry about.
To learn more about what we’ll do to sell your home, contact us today 1 Click Move Property on 0161 273 1919.
- We’ll upload you to Rightmove, and our preferential presentation within our 1ClickMove Property Website.
- Extensive local and national advertising available
- A choice of high impact, impressive and attractive marketing details with floor plans as standard.
- A permanent window display with our 24 hour presentation rolling screens.
- Effective email updates via our office data base.
- Email updates to our significant database of prospective purchasers via 1ClickMove office.
- Personalised feedback following viewings and a monthly email update.
- Our prominent RED ‘for sale’ board to be erected outside your property.
- Accompanied viewings and ‘NO SALE, NO FEE.